Thread: 3 Sep Palmer report

Default 3 Sep Palmer report

Warm slight breeze only seen two flocks of ducks. Finished with 10 came in as singles and doubles only Widgeon, Teal Gadwall, Pintail and Mallards. Hunted till 1050. Fish and Game checked us out today.

Nice. Congrats!

Default 3 Sep Palmer report

Thank you for your reports.
    It's not skybusting if you fold em'.

Very nice out this morning, very little wind on the hayflats. Hunted til 9:30 and came in early, had a can, widgen and pintail for my efforts, only shot at one other and it was out of range, pulled up on it to quick. Hunting alone had drawbacks, had lots of ducks flying over from behind me, and of course any time i get up to pee. Was pleasantly surprised about have only one other boat out from the Knik side, very little pressure today, the ones i got were all working and comeing into the deks, my dog even did well. Very nice day, really expected a lot of people out on a holiday like this. got checked today also at the ramp, first time i've been checked in about 10 years i've been hunting here. they were quick to point out that only one canvas back is allowed per limit, i'm glad i didn't get a double on that, was happy with the one. Bud
    Wasilla