Thread: Things you should all know

Default Things you should all know

If your partner mentions the words hole and wader in the same sentence the day before the opener...he obviously put a hole through your waders in hopes you shoot worse when wet!

If your partners don't grip going too and from your hunting spot....your hunting location is too easy to find!( we about had one of these on the way in )

When the guy calling the shots says takem you should have a round in your gun.

Im wishing full limits and wet waders for all this year! hope you were all as wet and cold as me on saturday.

Well, did you kill any ducks for all your trouble?

Quote Originally Posted by airborneduckhunter View Post
    Well, did you kill any ducks for all your trouble?
    Despite murphy's best efforts yes we did very well. Myself , ammo jay and another guy were limited out by 0900 on saturday.

thats good news then. good luck patching your waders and hopefully drier hunting in the future.

Pass this along to your partner if he whines on the way to the blind - might help what is really bothering him
    http://www.replens.com/
    Death is like an old whore in a bar--I'll buy her a drink but I won't go upstairs with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    Pass this along to your partner if he whines on the way to the blind - might help what is really bothering him
    Thats awesome! We can't be too hard on him though. He did make the trek out even though he was puking most of the night before. Another thing not to do: don't polish off a half bottle of whiskey the night before opening day.

I have no appropriate comment for this ......i about wet myself laughing at that. freaking awsome!!

this is what i said on the way out to the X saturday....ya know you !@#$% nonstop until we kill birds ..wich by the way are due to my spots, decoys , and calling......it got real quiet from then till shooting hours.

all ego's were healed shortly after though.

Quote Originally Posted by click View Post
    I have no appropriate comment for this ......i about wet myself laughing at that. freaking awsome!!

this is what i said on the way out to the X saturday....ya know you !@#$% nonstop until we kill birds ..wich by the way are due to my spots, decoys , and calling......it got real quiet from then till shooting hours.

all ego's were healed shortly after though.
    Not to mention getting the first bird while we finish setting up... dirty.

LMAO..That is awesome..besides clients years ago, never had anyone complain. must be my duckhunting BS filter..lol
    President of Alaska Waterfowl Assoc.
    http://akwaterfowl.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alask...78020265619952
    AlaskaWaterfowlAssociation@gmail.com
    Gen.1:26
    And God said, let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sylvanus borealis View Post
    This saturday I learned to load the chamber, then the tube on a dry gun; cause ducks like to fly over when you're not ready!
    If you are having a slow day, peel your waders down to take a leak, they will start flying over cupped coming in.

Also, when someone decides to take a walk, the person who stays with the decoys does all the shooting..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by AMMO JAY View Post
    Not to mention getting the first bird while we finish setting up... dirty.
    I knew that SOB was gonna do that too...now we have to listen how he killed the first bird o the season for the rest of the year...

thats ok i have a revenge plan in the works already...i'll zip tie the doors to his layout blind shut when he falls asleep , and swap his shells with some of my patriotic reloads... ( the look on people's face when they pull the trigger and confettie comes out instead of shot is almost priceless...)

Quote Originally Posted by AMMO JAY View Post
    Another thing not to do: don't polish off a half bottle of whiskey the night before opening day.
    Murphy's law: the loudest hardest hitting gun you will ever shoot is the day after a night of drinking!