Thread: Anyone need anything hauled up from Seattle to Anchorage in Sept?

Default Anyone need anything hauled up from Seattle to Anchorage in Sept?

Looks like I got the driver lined up to move my truck up to Anchorage most likely around the 10th of Sept. and was curious if anyone had something they needed moved up to AK. The truck is set up to haul just about everything (we did pull the 5th wheel adapter out though). its a 03 F250 with the 7.3L with Air bags so if its heavy that shouldnt be a problem. Figured I would toss this out there for the hunters on here. if its a large item (boat etc.) all I ask is to assist with the fuel costs thats about it.

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

Man if only it was about another 160 miles south in NW Oregon, I could think of a few things I would like up from my parents house. Very generous offer though!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt83 View Post
    Man if only it was about another 160 miles south in NW Oregon, I could think of a few things I would like up from my parents house. Very generous offer though!
    That bronco 2 from your high school days?

I think he was thinking more along the lines of his old AMC Gremlin

Quote Originally Posted by broncoformudv View Post
    I think he was thinking more along the lines of his old AMC Gremlin
    lol I have not seen one of those in years!! seriously though I do have a '84 Bronco II at my parents house still from when I was in high school....but I was thinking more of a nice aluminum boat sittin behind my dads shop lol

if you can get the boat to tacoma area I am sure we can work something out.

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

Quote Originally Posted by NhraFox View Post
    if you can get the boat to tacoma area I am sure we can work something out.
    Man that would be sweet, however it doesnt have a trailer....it was moved around on top of my grandfathers trucks bed camper, thanks for the offer though

plus I am sure it would be a hell of a lot cheaper to tow it than pay a company to ship it up to AK. I know with the current setup the truck can haul 12k from the hitch if I had the 5th wheel still hooked up we are looking at 18k+

well its a short bed truck with a motorcycle rack in the bed but if its able to be tossed in there with out too much hassle im sure we can work it out. sadly the truck is parked in tacoma and it would take a bit more time to drive to OR and then back up. but if you know someone who can bring it to WA let me know.

Ok so we are shooting for 13/14 SEP to leave WA (we as in my buddy who is driving it up). SO that should give you guys who PM'd me some time to figure things out

Just bumping this at the time frame is getting closer. I had someone ask about hauling their 24ft boat up but have not heard back from them for a few days. if you need a car hauled up that can be a possibility as well just cover the cost of the dolly and we can work things from there

Final bump truck will be leaving Seattle either Thursday night or Friday morning. shoot me a email if you need something moved up ryan.libby907@gmail.com