Thread: Anyone know of a good trial to ride this time of year??

Default Anyone know of a good trail to ride this time of year??

I baught a grizz 660 this winter and I'm chomping at the bit. I would like to take it out this weekend. I would like to go north. Looking for a over night trip mabey do a little fishing an d hunting. It seems a little early still. Anyways thanks for any info!!
    Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

I can't help you, since I'm still new and haven't learned where the trails are yet. I would hook up with Mike Echo though, and get involved with the local club. They would be the ones to direct you to the best trails.

Go here: www.alaskaatvclub.org

The other 299,300,000 people can have it.

Noone has a more intimate understanding of, or deeper appreciation for freedom, than a soldier who has fought for it in a country where it does not exist.

Smile Where to go!!!

Check out Knik River up near Palmer. It is 1 of the best early riding areas. Otherwise the beaches down on the Kenai!!

Knik River/Jim Creek is excellent almost all winter. It has sand dunes to play on also!

Default jims creek

Riding is good at jim's creek/knik river i had great time. The big bear did great, my daughter broke her chain and i had to pull back from 3/4 the way to the glaicer so goes our first ride of the year. Anyone know where I can get a master link on Sunday around Eagle River my son wants to go tomorow

Arrow Try Jims Creek

I was just out to Jims Creek last weekend and it was a blast! Lots of deep mud holes and the dunes are dry and good for climbing. Jims creek is in the Butte area just down the road from the Race track. Check it out. It's a good place to test the capabilities of your machine with many different types of terrain. Good luck and have fun