Thread: Need a tent.

Default Need a tent.

I am looking for a 4-5 person tent that is under $200. This will be used for mostly recreation use in well protected areas from wind and not for hunting in extreme weather. my main concern is to be protected from the rain. I have been looking at Eureka's Tetragon 9 model. Anybody have any experience with this tent? Any other options one might suggest. Thanks.

Default Coleman tents

We have 2 Coleman tents. The big house-like ones. As long as you won't be exposed to winds these tents should work fine. We've had them out in some pretty hard rains with no problems. Bought them both at Fred Meyer.
    Bought both of them on sale and paid ~$110 for the 6-7 person one and ~$80 bucks for the 5 person. The 5-person was the Montana series, they make a few sizes on those ones.
    Hope that helps.

Default LOL

I have a coleman too! I love em. Cheap enough if something happens to it you just say "oh well" and still they work. I camp with a lot of tech heads and sometimes they get wet, and I stay dry.

I do have a Eureka lightweight max, (2 man) and like it. But I use the Coleman for allmost everything (4 man) (doors on BOTH SIDES!! heck yeah)

Here's some reviews.

http://www.thebackpacker.com/gear/te...a_tetragon.php

I have the Tetragon 7 & it has served well so far.
    Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Default Check This Place Out....

Try sierratradingpost.com. A lot of good deals can be had there-if you don't already know about them. Good Luck!

Try Campmor also, lots of gear.

Will

Sportsman's Guide.
    Now what ?