Thread: Kudos to Full Curl Archery

Default Kudos to Full Curl Archery

I realized my bow was not shooting right after I did some broadhead tuning. I messed up my tune and with elk hunt coming up in a few days I took my bow to Dave at Full Curl Archery and he found the problem right away. Dave re-tuned my bow and matched my arrows and nocks and had me shooting bullet holes again. The customer service at Full Curl is second to none and I really appreciate them.

Quote Originally Posted by ak68 View Post
    I realized my bow was not shooting right after I did some broadhead tuning. I messed up my tune and with elk hunt coming up in a few days I took my bow to Dave at Full Curl Archery and he found the problem right away. Dave re-tuned my bow and matched my arrows and nocks and had me shooting bullet holes again. The customer service at Full Curl is second to none and I really appreciate them.

X2

put this one back on top...

Dave and Joni are indeed great people to deal with. Great with the new archers young and old.. Very knowledgable in hunting and target archery and an asset to archery in alaska!!!!!!

I agree. They have done a great job helping my family out.

Default Kudos to Full Curl Archery

Bump bump !!!

I might get in trouble. PFDs bank tomorrow and I am going to league shoot tonight at Full Curl. Hopefully I don't walk out with an arm load of new gear.

Steve

If you don't have one already try the elite answer or the 2013 hunter.

back to the top....