Thread: Shipping truck to AK from WA

Default Shipping truck to AK from WA

Hey guys I am trying to get my 03 F250 up to AK from Seattle but seems every broker I have dealt with is either A not able to lock in a price or B trying to force me into paying well over 2500 to ship the truck. If anyone is planning a trip to WA state area to pick up something (boat/car/trailer etc) or has space open on a flat bed please let me know. I would be more than happy to allow you to use my truck to haul your toys up here (and it will haul them with little to no effort).

Truck is in excellent condition, has the 7.3L PSD full tow package you name it.. it has it

feel free to PM me or email me ryan.libby907@gmail.com

trying to get it up here before 20 SEP as I will be back from afghanistan by then.

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

If you have someone that can deliver it to a shipper, then you need to skip the broker step. Totem Ocean Trailer Express (TOTE) can ship it. You can also call Northland barge and have them ship it. You will need to have someone pick it up in town at the port.

Default Shipping truck to AK from WA

PM me your contact info. I may have stumbled across a viable option.

An older couple are leaving Anchorage today with their Big Rig and 5th wheel, inbound to Seattle then planning to fly back to Anch. (future snowbirds)

They may be able to drive your rig back.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

PM sent with all the info

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."