Thread: 750 King Quad with power steering - comments appreciated

Default 750 King Quad with power steering - comments appreciated

Anyone here running one of these machines? Likes or dislikes? Currently we don't have any ATV's but are thinking of picking up a couple this winter when prices fall. Used to own 6x6 Big boss's in the past but not sure if I want to get back into them.

Default 750 King Quad with power steering - comments appreciated

I do not own one BUT, what I have heard people say is they are a lot like a Yamaha Grizzly 700 that just isn't as fine tuned. They have a hair more power.

This didnt work out. Local dealer could of cared less if he sold me a couple of these or not so we bought two 2012 Kawasaki Brute Force 750's with power steering and XT 25 winches. These will be our first Kawasaki atv's so hope they turn out to be reliable.

I love my 2012 Brute Force. My friend has a 2005 and its been a good machine.

Looking forward to picking them up. Price was about $2,000 less than the Alaska dealers including a Warn XT25 winch installed. Then Costco sends me a $250 cash card (X2) after I complete their survey. Now all they need are tires and some zerk fittings installed in the A arms. Looks like I'll be in the market for a couple of meat wagons next summer.
    Costco rocks!