I will call G&F but from my experiance when asking other G&F departments questions I can get different answers from different people, so I wanted to check with you too.
I am a NR hunting bou (DC827) and moose in 20a. I can also take a wolf, NR do not need a tag.
Stuff I need to buy/getstill in yellow:
1. Sealing required for wolf hide (only if I harvest, mustbe UNFROZEN hide), bear hide & skull
2. If wolf hide is raw need an export permit
3. Harvest ticket (free) for moose I do NOT need forcaribou because I drew a permit
4. locking tag for moose AND caribou (I just bought a locking tag online, which seems odd since it seemed like just getting a general over the counter tag but I was told a drawn permit was not good for general hunt?)
5. NO sealing for moose/caribou where I am hunting
6. HOWEVER maybe get horns sealed to prove 50” miniumbefore splitting????? This makes my horns legla for life (otherwise, FYI you can NEVER - ever - split horns!)
7. Permit to be on military land get when I arrive
Anything else I need? I have my hunting license