Thread: whos up for a a hunt

Default whos up for a a hunt

Taking a new to Alaska guy out to show him a few areas but he is not a res yet. Lots of blackies out so thought to see if any newbis on here that are residents care to tag along perhaps get a chance to take a blackie or at the very least get out in the field..PM me if interested.... just be a day hunt on an upcoming weekend be better if you have a wheeler but not a must

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Taking a new to Alaska guy out to show him a few areas but he is not a res yet. Lots of blackies out so thought to see if any newbis on here that are residents care to tag along perhaps get a chance to take a blackie or at the very least get out in the field..PM me if interested.... just be a day hunt on an upcoming weekend be better if you have a wheeler but not a must
    If I was home I would definetly take you up on this offer.

Heck, I'd love to take you up on the offer as well, but can't until after mid-September. I'd be happy to be along as a packer/spotter. Anyhow, what a great offer!

barber8605 just look me up I'm always up for a hunt especially a day hunt(easier to get away)
    Brian I am sure we will meet up one of these days and I think it would be fun as we has walked a lot of the same land in the area.
    Dave

Ok here is my first post. I would be interested in the offer. I've been here a little over a year so I am very much a newbie. I have a wheeler, and would be up for any kind of hunt. I'll be attempting to moose hunt until the 18th of sept. But anytime after that. Thanks for the offer to us newbie's.

Default whos up for a a hunt

I'd also like to jump on this offer. I was able to connect with a black bear last year but the chance to get insight from a guide and just getting out is always a plus, but i dont have a four wheeler. Also your offer to help carry Roland's pack on the sheep hunt put you in my wife's good graces. So she already approved haha!

This is a great opportunity and one heck of an offer, hope someone takes Bear up on this!

Hey just got back from a two day hunt in talketna with my wife, nothin. Been in alaska for three years and still no big game! Bad luck maybe? Just got back from Afghanistan a week ago and I'd love to go for a hunt! Hit me up of the offer is still up for grabs

Quote Originally Posted by broncoformudv View Post
    This is a great opportunity and one heck of an offer, hope someone takes Bear up on this!
    Well Rob I think I have got a few that are takin me up on this offer, thanks for the responses I will get a hold of a few of you when I get home tonight to work out some details...
    Dave

Kudos to you for offering this up to folks!

Bear if you ever need a partner and are still willing to help another relatively newbie I'll take you up on it.
    Paul

Very generous of you! Thank you for setting an example of perpetuating the good hunter/mentor. It has reminded me that I need to do the same thing, not just in hunting but in all of my outdoor activities. My wife just had her right knee replaced so I can't go anywhere but I have made a note myself to do the same thing. My kids are grown and all are outside and my hunting partner moved to Michigan. This would be a great chance to build new partners - thanks again for the idea!