Thread: For those praying for my Mom

Default For those praying for my Mom

I thought Id let yall know she passed early Sunday morning, peacefully asleep in her own bed just as she wanted. She is now with Dad and my little brother, quite happy Im sure. She will be placed with Dad on 8/30/12, Dad went into coma in the hospital 8/30/09 and never woke so its a fitting date.

I want to thank yall for your kind words when I needed them and for letting me vent some when needed that too. Ive been devoting most of my energy to her final matters since her passing. Ill be going to Phoenix next week to put her with Dad at the VA cemetery, anyone needs me to drag anything back up on the plane just holler . . . Ill be hittin all the gun nut hang-outs as a diversion anyway.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

May the peace and love of the Lord be with you and your family.
    "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"
    Founding Member
    http://www.residenthuntersofalaska.org/

Andy,

Knowing your mother is in a better place should comfort your soul and knowing she went peacefully to be with her loved ones will comfort her. May the Lord be with you and yours always.
    Somewhere along the way I have lost the ability to act politically correct. If you should find it, please feel free to keep it.

May she walk with God to be with her loved ones and knowing that may your soul be comforted.
    Somewhere along the way I have lost the ability to act politically correct. If you should find it, please feel free to keep it.

+1 to what the others have already said. Hang in there, Andy.

You have my family's condolences and our prayers.
    "I do not deal in hypotheticals. The world, as it is, is vexing enough..." Col. Stonehill, True Grit

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

God Bless, you and all the family, AD:

Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

God bless to those left behind.Mom is taking on her new adventure with love ones past and is blessed for sure.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

It was expected and a long time coming, she was quite reedy for it and so was I. So no worries about me, Im not all that sad or anything. I know she is better off than the state she was in for the last year. I mostly am just dreading helping those down south come to terms with it, they didnt see all the day to day hell I did. To them she wasnt too bad off last they saw her and now she comes back as a box of dust. I know how hard that is to take in because the shoe was on the other foot with my Dad, very hard to get your head right with it that way.

I am looking forward to seeing people and darkening some of my old haunts down there though . . . gotta take the bad along with the good in this ole life!
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

AD,

my condolances.

I am glad she was able to get her wish of last memories.

Chris

May God bless you and be with you as you minister to the rest of your family AD.

RIP young lady, and may your new adventure be a Grand One!
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

My deepest regards for your losses !!
    " Americans will never need the 2nd Amendment, until the government tries to take it away."

On the road of life..... Pot holes keep things interesting !

Sorry to hear of your mothers passing, Andy. Deepest condolences to you and your family.

Andy, I am very sorry for your loss. I have never met you in the flesh but have been reading your posts for a long while now. You have made many a reference to your upbringing and your respect for your parents...... I'd say they got it right. You are their living legacy.

I am praying that God will comfort you in your loss, give you journey mercies and bless your time with family.

Andy,

Sorry to hear about your loss. Safe travels on your trip to Phoenix. I'll be in town Wednesday afternoon through Saturday evening. If there is anything I can do for you give me a ring.

480-603-6275