Thread: Anybody need a packer? I need something to do...

Default Anybody need a packer? I need something to do...

Well turns out my goat hunt plans have been cancelled. My buddy got a promotion and now can not get the time off. I'm now stuck with no real plans from Sept 8 to Sept 16. I figured I would post on here to see if anyone could use any help or needed a hunting partner during that time.

We already filled our Tier 1 tag, so I can't really aid in the taking of moose outside of 13 (but I can tag along and be a workhorse if needed). I figured I would post on here to see if anyone could use the help (cost splitting included), or I might just head out solo in 13 for moose.

Quote Originally Posted by iusckeeper View Post
    Well turns out my goat hunt plans have been cancelled. My buddy got a promotion and now can not get the time off. I'm now stuck with no real plans from Sept 8 to Sept 16. I figured I would post on here to see if anyone could use any help or needed a hunting partner during that time.

We already filled our Tier 1 tag, so I can't really aid in the taking of moose outside of 13 (but I can tag along and be a workhorse if needed). I figured I would post on here to see if anyone could use the help (cost splitting included), or I might just head out solo in 13 for moose.
    Why not do solo goat?

Quote Originally Posted by HuntAK59 View Post
    Why not do solo goat?
    Means of transportation are now gone

Nobody is looking for a hunting partner? Must be nice

Hey you shot that calf bull last yr in ship creek right? On the registration hunt...

Yup. First moose I put in the freezer. And you're one of those guys that had a huge issue with taking this legal animal that a majority of people on here said they would do the same thing. My offer doesn't extend to you, we probably woudn't get along. (and here comes the, "you wouldn't be able to handle one of my hunts..." or some other kind of criticism you're known for)

Quote Originally Posted by 323 View Post
    Hey you shot that calf bull last yr in ship creek right? On the registration hunt...

Well my fly out goat hunt fell thru today,trying to find someone in shape enough to do a walk in and try to get it done in a few days.Got a tight schedule this fall need to get in the 31st and be back bye the 4th p.m. If interested

Yup. First moose I put in the freezer. And you're one of those guys that had a huge issue with taking this legal animal that a majority of people on here said they would do the same thing. My offer doesn't extend to you, we probably woudn't get along. (and here comes the, "you wouldn't be able to handle one of my hunts..." or some other kind of criticism you're known for)
    It's almost like you guys know each other Did the caribou hunt go well?

Ah man that was a stab in the heart... If this was football it would be a 15 yard penalty... here I envisioned us holding hands skipping through the woods and tundra looking for moose but now sigh that dream has been destroyed...

Ah man that was a stab in the heart... If this was football it would be a 15 yard penalty... here I envisioned us holding hands skipping through the woods and tundra looking for moose but now sigh that dream has been destroyed...
    Sounds a little "faggy" to me.

Quote Originally Posted by northway View Post
    Nah its called bonding come now...

Nah its called bonding come now...
    Okay, is that the politically correct wording now?

Quote Originally Posted by northway View Post
    lol he was being facetious......it is 323, he is known to be a bit of a smart***

Quote Originally Posted by Matt83 View Post
    lol he was being facetious......it is 323, he is known to be a bit of a smart***
    Known to be a "bit" of a smart***? LMAO! He is the jedi master of smart***!

I am looking for a partner next weekend too for moose. Single, female, 125-180 pounds, pretty, can carry 100 pound pack, can gut a moose, fillet a fish, doesn't whine at the sight of the first 50 skeeters, a little wealth is welcome too.

Vietnam - June 70 - Feb. 72
    Cancer from Agent Orange - Aug. 25th 2012
    Cancer Survivor - Dec. 14th 2012

Default Hunting Partner Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Daveinthebush View Post
    I am looking for a partner next weekend too for moose. Single, female, 125-180 pounds, pretty, can carry 100 pound pack, can gut a moose, fillet a fish, doesn't whine at the sight of the first 50 skeeters, a little wealth is welcome too.
    That's a good one, I would bet that all those kind of hunting partners are spoken for already...

Quote Originally Posted by Daveinthebush View Post
    He has a wig. And by the sounds of it can pack out an entire moose in one trip!

Im JUST KIDDING BTW. Just starting trouble with 323

I'm thinking about going up to the Haul Road to possibly do a float down the sag or just along the road for some bou. My buddy got busy and had to bail so I'm looking for someone to go up there and hunt for a bit. I might have another person going up so the gas, and driving!, can be split 3 ways. Let me know if you're interested at all.

-Eugene