Thread: new to Alaska looking for some advise

Default new to Alaska looking for some advise

im currently active duty out of ft. rich. next hunting season want to go on a fly in hunt for caribou. who would be a good recomendation to look into for a flight out to the herd for the wife and i. dont mind paying a little but dont want to break the bank iether. thanks

There are quite a few choices you can make. But, as a pilot who has been up there every year for last five years except this year the only great choice would be the boys from 70 degrees north. Mike and Bob treat everyone like family. From Anchorage, its a 14 to 16 hour drive. When I use to drive it, I would leave friday after work, make it to fairbanks and camp, eat breakfast and arrive in happy in the early afternoon. Great pilots, and they know how to put hunters on animals.

Terry

thanks terry ill check them out and send them an e mail. i wish i could get on this yrs hunt but deployed so unable to. mabye if i get back in the next month ot two ill might be able to get a end of season hunt. maybe always can wish right