Thread: SELLING: Bowtech Tomkat 2009

Exclamation SELLING: Bowtech Tomkat 2009

I have a bow tech tomcat compound bow with a 28in draw on it right now, very good condition and has been taken care of well. This bow has a 70-75lb draw with quite a bit of let off and I say that not knowing the exact let off poundage, but it's very noticeable. This bow has never been dry fired. It will come with a Plano hard case, several used target arrows, a new box of carbon express hunting arrows (these arrows are all cut to length for someone with a 28inch draw. It also comes with a box of miscellaneous hardware w/ lots of broad heads, target heads, extra knocks, broad head wrench, an extra bowstring that is in semi decent shape, would need some waxing, and bowstring wax, a broad head sharpening stone. I used the bow for a couple years hunting moose and caribou, I don't want to sell it but something more important has come up. This bow has a whisker biscuit on it, Whisker biscuit being the unit that holds your arrow into place as you will see in the picture. it has a 3pin site which came with the bow. They are sited for 30, 50 and 70 yards, but that was sited for me you will probably have to re-site it in. This bow also comes with a release and a attachable quiver. There is very minimal ware on this bow. Im asking 550 OBO, will suggest all serious offers. email me at this post or call me at 907-three5zero-2166 anytime during the day, please don't contact after 10pm.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Updating price to 450 firm msg me, reply to post or call the number given above. Thanks!

Default SELLING: Bowtech Tomkat 2009

This bow is still for sale+bump to top

Default SELLING: Bowtech Tomkat 2009

Bump to the top