Thread: Gun shy to ding my plane again

Default Gun shy to ding my plane again

Just had to laugh as we finialize plans for flying out hunting this year, don't want to ding the plane after getting everything shiney after last year. OH well , my riveting skills are getting better every hunting season! Who would have thought that the two would ever have any correlation. Anyway anybody have any strips say 1000' long, no rocks and moose everywhere that you can shoot next to the airplane? oh yea, no bears in the area also. Almost forgot close to Seldovia and cheep gas availilbe.

You ain't asking for much.......lol
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

I am giving the moose a break this year after the last hard winter.
    Floatplane,Tailwheel and Firearms Instructor- Dragonfly Aero
    Experimental Hand-Loader, NRA Life Member
    http://site.dragonflyaero.com

Farewell, C46s come in full of wheelers and leave full of moose. Even I can figure out how to land in the length of that runway.

Tom
    Sorry I had exactly the place until you said cheep gas. If you find anything let me know.

Drew
    Normal people believe that if something ain't broke, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.

Scott Adams

you guys aren't any help. looks like its time to throw darts at the map again this year. then again thats half the fun!

Hey Tom, was a nice ding you had, and bush flying makes one good at repairs or broke. Had a 5 inch hole in my tail feather this spring, while taking bear camp in. Luckily, missed all the metal and went straight thru the top, got to love fabic, 5 dollar's worth of glue, fabric, silver, one two hours later all good. If you are interest in going across to the pen, I may be able to hook a brother up (no cheap gas) or I know a place that there will prob be sheep, bou and moose within 500 yards of plane. Just joking, good luck.

Cornbread