Thread: Got my new posi nozzle today!!!

Default Got my new posi nozzle today!!!

Thanks Claude,
    I got my new posi nozzle and thicker impeller today from Claude. Can't wait to get it on and try it.

Sheffrey, Hows the impeller look? Can you post A picture?

Rob
    RETIRED U.S.A.F. CAPT.; LIFETIME MEMBER NRA; LIFETIME MEMBER ALASKA BOWHUNTER ASSOC.
    MASTER BOWHUNTER EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR; MEMBER UNITED BLOOD TRACKERS; POPE & YOUNG MEASURER

I will on wed I'm in Kenai till then.

Do you have the impeller with you??

Rob
    RETIRED U.S.A.F. CAPT.; LIFETIME MEMBER NRA; LIFETIME MEMBER ALASKA BOWHUNTER ASSOC.
    MASTER BOWHUNTER EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR; MEMBER UNITED BLOOD TRACKERS; POPE & YOUNG MEASURER

No it's at home in eagle river

Bummer. I ordered a Impeller and the first Stainless steel stator insert, Hoping to get them before next weekend. Gonna take the boat for test run this weekend at Longmere. Heading to the slope Sept 6-7. I check back on picture.

Thanks Rob

The SS sleeve will be big and new impeller should be huge. I did that and it made a huge difference. Good luck

I already have the sleeve the new part is the stator housing. The piece the the nozzle bolts to. I put the Scott adjustable nozzle on last year. what a difference that made. What boat do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by sheffrey View Post
    Thanks Claude,
    I got my new posi nozzle and thicker impeller today from Claude. Can't wait to get it on and try it.
    Sorry for the delay with the posi-nozzles and impellers we finally have them in stock. I am sure your going to like the new nozzle and impeller performance.

Claude:

I have a 2175 extreme shallow.

Quote Originally Posted by AK NIMROD View Post
    Bummer. I ordered a Impeller and the first Stainless steel stator insert, Hoping to get them before next weekend. Gonna take the boat for test run this weekend at Longmere. Heading to the slope Sept 6-7. I check back on picture.

Thanks Rob
    Hi Rob,
    I will be forwarding you a thick blade 3 blade Hi -skew impeller for your SJ 175 with the tailcone SS stator insert. Since the prototype is the only one available at the moment I will dress it up like new. Here is a photo of it in trials for two months running a lot of gravel through the pump. I would say the ss vains held up pretty good compared to cast aluminum. Sorry for getting off the posi-nozzle topic.

Claude:

Thanks Claude, Looking forward to getting both, I am sure the boat will love it to. Any Idea on ship date??

Thanks Rob

Quote Originally Posted by AK NIMROD View Post
    Thanks Claude, Looking forward to getting both, I am sure the boat will love it to. Any Idea on ship date??

Thanks Rob
    Shipping date will be Monday Aug 20th/12 UPS you should receive it in about 2 to 3 days.

Claude:

Thanks Claude, That sounds great!!
    Rob