Thread: mt house

Default mt house

Anyone finding reasonable prices on mountain house in kenai or anch? I need to stock up. The cheapest I found so far was trustworthy at 5.99 but they only had a couple basics like spaghetti and lasagna. Wallys is 6.99. I was in Anch a few weeks ago but didnt see any in costco.
    I come home with an honestly earned feeling that something good has taken place. It makes no difference whether I got anything, it has to do with how the day was spent. Fred Bear

Default mt house

20% off mt house at Freddy's.

Costco usually has a bulk box of them you can buy that comes out a bit cheaper but you don't get to pick and choose menus.

Buy it now it is going to get very expensive in the future. I bought packs at Sam's for $4.50 each this summer, now they are $5.00 ea. at Sam's (Los Anchorage).

Best place I've found if buying by the case is Boondocks in Eagle River. I think the meals average out to just over $5 and the breakfasts are closer to $3. They usually have a big selection. Cash or check they don't take cards.

Thanks, I called FM and they indeed still have the 20% off. I will get there this weekend and see whats left. No lagna concrete on my spoon this year!
    I come home with an honestly earned feeling that something good has taken place. It makes no difference whether I got anything, it has to do with how the day was spent. Fred Bear

Seen them for under $5.00 at Freddy's today. I picked up a box of ten (I think is was $45.00) at Costco two weeks ago.

Saw the assorted box of Mountain House meals yesterday at the Costco on Bragaw...That's where I had picked up mine for the year. Seems like $44 I think for 10.

AZinAK