Thread: looking for hunting and fishing partner

Default looking for hunting and fishing partner

looking for hunting and fishing partner to share half of the expenses. next year i will have a 27 ft. glacier craft boat to go hunting and fishing in. im looking for a mature person to go fishing in seward mostly for silvers, halibut and rock fish. also i am a hunter and love to hunt but i am new to alaska. i need someone to go out with who can show me where to go. i have five beagles to hunt rabbits with. but i would also enjoy doing some big game hunting. this year i have a river boat and a bay boat to go fishing in.

Default looking for hunting and fishing partner

Im looking for someone Togo with me in my boat for moose sept 12th-26th down the Yukon about 400miles. Split cost of fuel and extras. We will be pike fishing and moose hunting.

id be interested is it dangerous. where will we sleep. im new to alaska but im ready for an adventure. i am 59 years old. but im in half decent shape. please call me sheffrey at 903-258-9220
    Last edited by johnminniti; 08-16-2012 at 23:22. Reason: say something else

I'd sure be interested. 57 and retired here. I spend a lot of time chasing fish and game. Do you live in South Central Alaska? Maybe we could meet up for coffee. My email is aknickadams@gmail.com