Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moores camp

Default Moores camp

I talked to Rita today and I told her I was going to post this info for her.
    To park and access her property (Moores camp) it is 10 dollars a day and it is per person. There are envelopes and such on the cabin door with a list of dos and don't while on her property. Also she said she is having problems with people who are coming up from the clearwater and crossing on her land to get back on the hwy. If you know you are going to access her land even for 5 minutes she asks that you pay the fee.

This concludes this information brief.

Default Moores camp

Can we get this in a PowerPoint presentation? I can't do military briefing without PowerPoint.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Quote Originally Posted by TWB View Post
    Can we get this in a PowerPoint presentation? I can't do military briefing without PowerPoint.

Next slide...

Quote Originally Posted by DucksAndDogs View Post
    Next slide...
    It's not in focus...
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

I'm glad you care about property rights and trespassing. May your moose hunt be a disaster and you have the bubble guts for a week, your sleeping bag be wet all week.

Quote Originally Posted by DucksAndDogs View Post
    Next slide...
    Hey bad news my leave was denied it's on the next slide

Step away from the laser pointer.

Ah yes PowerPoint, the crutch for those who dont know how to talk about what they know. I have always wondered, what jackass first started using that in the Army, thanks alot pal.

What he said X2

And can you use a green laser pointer while going over the slides? They are easier on my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoformudv View Post
    What he said X2

And can you use a green laser pointer while going over the slides? They are easier on my eyes.
    He has a red one because cats like red...... real men have dogs.... just sayin~

Quote Originally Posted by Matt83 View Post
    Ah yes PowerPoint, the crutch for those who dont know how to talk about what they know. I have always wondered, what jackass first started using that in the Army, thanks alot pal.
    Tell me about get a call today bde command meeting with staff and bn commanders two hours later I left thinking wow why did I even come oh yeah bde xo said so. It was of course power point

Quote Originally Posted by dirtofak View Post
    Huh now I have cats??? I'm not a retired air force guy living in Wasilla making caribou burger in my underwear drinking pbr.

Default Moores camp

Probably 350GB worth of PowerPoint slides at work. I could cripple the entire place with the click of a button.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Default Moores camp

Quote Originally Posted by 323 View Post
    I'm not a retired air force guy living in Wasilla making caribou burger in my underwear drinking pbr.
    **** that's what retirement IS!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtofak View Post
    I thought he had a man purse, now your telling me that is a cat?

I'm glad you care about property rights and trespassing. May your moose hunt be a disaster and you have the bubble guts for a week, your sleeping bag be wet all week.
    Avoiding trespassing would be much easier if you told folks where Moores camp was; especially since people are hitting it from the backside...
    "Your papers are not in order"

While we camp at Clearwater Creek we do go through Moose's Camp and have for many,many years. It is his place and he has the right to charge to go through there. While the back trail is OK, it is MUCH easier to come through Moore's when you are carring out game. While Jim was alive we always enjoyed talking with him and who ever was there with him. I am sure that he is 'watching' over the place.
    And 'yes' I am retired military and I 'DO NOT' need some power point ranger to light the way! They are fun to have around though!

**** that's what retirement IS!
    No that's what lonely crazy old men do... And drink pbr

Huh now I have cats??? I'm not a retired air force guy living in Wasilla making caribou burger in my underwear drinking pbr.
    Hey man, whats wrong with PBR?? Some of us are just lowly enlisted folk and thats all we can afford!

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Matt83 View Post
    Hey man, whats wrong with PBR?? Some of us are just lowly enlisted folk and thats all we can afford!
    and a guy who drank to much PBR.. is called a pabst smear
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast