Thread: Snow cat/track vehicle rental?

Default Snow cat/track vehicle rental?

Checking to see if any of you know of anyone that rents out snow cats, or track vehicles. I need to get 5 to 9 people the 65 miles into the lodge warm and comfortable for a photography group. Any type of track vehicle will do that is reliable. Would need an operator probably also, and it would be for 7 days, running up and down the highway taking pictures, including the aurora at night.

Let me know!

Thanks,
    Claude
    Experience Real Alaska! www.alpinecreeklodge.com

Claude (here I go spending your money again) but have you checked out Alaska's List lately? Several track vehicles for sale. There's a Hagglund, a P/U with mattracks, and if you've got 20K to burn a pretty good looking Tucker.

Get the Tucker, fab up a 12' wide drag groomer and YOU get the grooming money.
    If cave men had been trophy hunters the Wooly Mammoth would be alive today

Erik,
    You know I enjoy when you spend my money! lol! Yeah, I'm not in any position to purchase now but sure wish I was. Hoping next fall I'll be able to. But I will get one if that's the last resort. We are working on getting our Weasel running good and we might use that. Trying to find tracks, and put in a new motor and such, but just not sure I'll have it done in time.

Appreciate the heads up, and I'll look an AL and CL to keep an eye on what's coming up for sale.

Claude
    Experience Real Alaska! www.alpinecreeklodge.com