Thread: In need of a archery hunt partner/party in disabled vet/DM786 archery only

Default In need of a archery hunt partner/party in disabled vet/DM786 archery only

Hi all-

I am new to hunting and the hunt party I had has been PCS'd out of state. I am looking for a new hunt party. It is Disabled Vet/DM786 archery only hunt in Fairbanks. What I am looking for is an experinced person who can help guide me through the take as well as field meat care and of course a share of meat

I'd be more than willing to help you out if I were able to make the hunt.

Good luck finding a partner.

depending on when you're here I'll be around off and on. If nothing else I'll keep an eye out for a moo cow...I dont need the meat and dont mind the pack.

I'll be out for a few weeks first thing tomorrow. Buzz me if I dont post back on here.... tradbow@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by TradBow View Post
    depending on when you're here I'll be around off and on. If nothing else I'll keep an eye out for a moo cow...I dont need the meat and dont mind the pack.
    Ditto

I'll be outta town during the first couple weeks of Sept but would gladly help out late Sept or early Oct.

You can expect snow to stick on the ground around October 10th give or take.
    I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM2K7sV-K74

When are you planning to hunt? I can give you a hand.

Ill be around the first 2 weeks of the season and would help out just PM me if you need help and Ill send you my cell #

WOW thanks for all the replies. the time frame is open On Monday August 20th I will get a date set where those truely interested we can meet and see what works best for everyone involved. as a hunt week sound good?