Thread: Core-lokt Ultra

Default Core-lokt Ultra

Anyone have experience with Core-lokt Ultras? Remington has released some as components and Midway has some in stock, pricing for all. They are priced from about $16 to $26 per 50. Calibers 6mm to .338. Your experiences and opinions welcomed.

Dont have any experience with handloading them,but shot a moose and black bear with them in my 300 with factory loads. Devastating wound channels. If they made them in a 8mm bullet I would load some for my 325WSM. Great bullet,do everything a Partition can do with half the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer55 View Post
    Anyone have experience with Core-lokt Ultras? Remington has released some as components and Midway has some in stock, pricing for all. They are priced from about $16 to $26 per 50. Calibers 6mm to .338. Your experiences and opinions welcomed.
    They'd be worth a try. I haven't used them but the price is really good compared to the super bullets. At normal velocities they would probably do quite well. An improved core-lokt.
    Is there nothing so sacred on this earth that you aren't willing to kill or die for?

Murphy,

When the .338's become available I think I'll give them a try both my 338-06 and 338 WM. Will post accuracy results. Perhaps I'll find big porker to try them on.

I saw them on the shelf at Boondocks. The have some in stock thought I don't remember which calibers. Give them a call for availibility and price.