Thread: Polaris or Warn

Default Polaris or Warn

Polaris or Warn, winch the last time I went with a warn XT 2500. No problems with that one, I just had to build my own mount for a 6x6. Is the Polaris a Warn or do they make thier own. Like to get a 3500 with the syn rope, sure would save some time with the polaris kit.

Warn makes polaris winches. Not sure if they are downgrades from warn specs or just relabeled.

Quote Originally Posted by mod elan View Post
    Warn makes polaris winches. Not sure if they are downgrades from warn specs or just relabeled.
    Hello mod_elan

Quote Originally Posted by mod elan View Post
    Polaris used to sell Warn winches with a polaris name on them. New polaris winches are not made by Warn.
    I used these guys' mounts for the bigboss: http://www.kfiproducts.com/index.php...wCat&catId=257

Quote Originally Posted by BTK View Post
    Polaris used to sell Warn winches with a polaris name on them. New polaris winches are not made by Warn.
    I used these guys' mounts for the bigboss: http://www.kfiproducts.com/index.php...wCat&catId=257
    I stand corrected. The one I have in the box at home must be their old Warn built version. Thank you for the update.