Thread: Todays Eska Falls Report

Default Todays Eska Falls Report

trails in great shape, mud holes are dried up, someone lost a seat, and the air is clear
    "f/64 and be there"

"f/64 and be there"

"f/64 and be there"

"f/64 and be there"

how do you get to eska falls?

Thanks for the report and the reminder. I've been meaning to make that trip this summer.

Ditto. How do you get there. I've tried twice to find the trail and missed it both times.

try a search, its been published numerous times, it took me a few times to find
    "f/64 and be there"

It is awfully confusing to get there for sure, but once on the trail you know your good to go.

If you end up at coyote lake you've gone to far. Go back about a quarter mile and take one of the side trails that heads toward the mountain it should be more like a road. Once you head up the road a mile or so you will start to see "side trails" that seem overgrown heading off the main trail. If you continue on the road you will just end up at a turnaround point.

Key is investigate the side trails and have some patience. I cannot tell you which side trail to take as I've only ridden there once myself and it took turning around a few times to make it to the falls.

Directions. Park at Slipper Lake. Ride back out to Jonesville Rd and turn left. Cross the creek/bridge, about 200yds past take the fork to the left. Stay on this road to the end. We brushed it this summer so it's easy to follow. The end is called the hikers parking lot with room for a few cars. To the right, toward the mountains is the trail head. About 50-75 yds up is a sharp uphill turn to the right take it and it'll take you all the way up (if you miss it the turn the trail deadends after a short bit). Be prepared for some mud and winching especially when its wet.

There are other trails in and lots of places to explore along the road to the hikers parking lot. We will be brushing one of those next spring

ok, thanks.

next question...where is slipper lake?