Thread: Sheep hunters

Default Sheep hunters

I know it's a strange request but I need a Dall's sheep scrotum. I promised it to my Father in Law a couple years ago but the tannery lost mine. I would pay some lucky sheep hunter for theirs. He wants to make a little pouch out of it. I've seen one made from a bighorn sheep scrotum and it's quite classy, IMO. I will be caribou hunting in 20A later this month so I will be in and around the Fairbanks area. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

How did the pouch look? As in, what were the lashings and closure like? Did it attach to a belt? I've got one tanned but I've considered using it myself.

I was wondering if you kept that sac. Use it!!! I will be

They usually line them with felt. The one that I seen had leather lashings with a pull type closure. I don't believe that he attached it to his belt. It had some bead work done on it, which looked nice. I guess that it would be more of a conversation piece than anything. "hey guys, look at my nut-sack"....or something like that.

we often talk about that but it's not referring to a ram satchel...when your military you have to do what it takes to keep the mood just hilarious.
    Do you have any pics of this conversation piece?