Thread: Kodiak Chinook

Default Kodiak Chinook

GetAttachment1.aspx.jpegGetAttachment.aspx.jpeg

My oh my, what a place. Saltwater king fishing was the phenominal over this last weekend. Took my ole' man down there and he had an absolute blast catching and releasing numerous fish of various sizes. These are pics of the one that we did bonk.

I have yet to fish a place anywhere else where one can troll and have no idea what they are going to catch. We caught silvers, kings, pinks, sea bass, and halibut all while trolling the same stuff.

Now i'm off to Valdez hopefully this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by fishin ak View Post

My oh my, what a place. Saltwater king fishing was the phenominal over this last weekend. Took my ole' man down there and he had an absolute blast catching and releasing numerous fish of various sizes. These are pics of the one that we did bonk.

I have yet to fish a place anywhere else where one can troll and have no idea what they are going to catch. We caught silvers, kings, pinks, sea bass, and halibut all while trolling the same stuff.

Now i'm off to Valdez hopefully this weekend.
    Very nice! We'll be up there next week. I hope the kings are still snappin! I'd never caught halibut on a spoon until I went to Kodiak!

I just went to kodiak for the first time and I'm hooked! Nice looking catch and love that you are spending time with your dad.
    Semper Fi and God Bless

Quote Originally Posted by fishin ak View Post

You lucky dawg...!!!
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!