Thread: Stolen Boat!

Default Stolen Boat!

It's a bit late since, the boat appears to have been stolen from Homer in May or April, but I was deployed in Afghanistan, and didn't know. It's a 17.5' Reinell with a 2006 Optimax 75 on a 2006 Karavan trailer. She's not too pretty, but she was mine. Rumor was that a caretaker of a storage lot sold it to a probably unsuspecting person. Any info I would be appreciated if you see it. Not interested in pressing charges, just want the boat back. Thanks.

boat.jpg

Thats a kick in the gut to be serving your country and having some douch bacg steal your crap. Sorry to hear and I will keep my eyes out if i'm in the Homer area

Thanks, I really appreciate it, it sure is a kick in the gut, but in my opinion, no worse than your average Alaskan, I don't feel any special privilege due to my job on not being thieved from than any other resident of a small town in AK. It just sucks in all regards, especially since I count on that boat to get some butt and salmon for the winter.

I had the same thing happen to me, mine was a boat mechanic that traded my boat to some other tweeker for a car.I have a friend who know some of the less than say up standing Alaskans.He went to his house hooked up to the boat waited for him to come out side to see what was going on, beat the holy he!! out of him and brought my boat back.End of problem.

Well I guess that is not totally true.I did have to take the boat to another mechanic because the first one did not fix the motor problem before he traded it off....So not only was he a thief but he was also a crappy mechanic