Thread: 70north out of happy valley

Default 70north out of happy valley

I know Its probably their busy season, scheduled to flyout the 1st but having a hard time getting a hold of Mike. Anyone know of when/time might be the best to get a hold of them. Have a guy that is just now for sure able to go and is trying get a hold of him. They knew he was a maybe. My old man and I are squared.away just hope we can squeeze my buddy in.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

What I have done in the past is just drop him an email, then in a couple of days I hear from him. If your guy was a maybe I wouldnt be worried about Mike will get him in, he is a great guy and will do his best to help you out. I think he has sat. internet and phone if they are foggy up there he can be tough to get ahold of... Good Luck

I flew with Mike's operation last year and it was great! He was a very nice guy to work with and helped us out every chance he could.

I remember not being able to get a hold of him either. The cell phone number I was trying did not get reception in Happy Valley, which is where I am sure he is at this time of year. I know he has a sat phone and that was how we learned to communicate with him, but I can't remember the number now. I'd take bigdog's advice and send him an email and ask for the sat phone number. Otherwise, if you are scheduled to fly with him you know where to find him, just drive to Happy Valley and he'll be there!

That's our plan - leaving on the afternoon of the 23rd. My brother has been able to get email response from Mike - I am sure that they are very busy right now.

Just spoke to Mike yesterday, however he dropped the call 3-4 times, poor reception.. The number was 1-877-404-9545... I am flying to Fairbanks tomorrow and will be leaving around noon on Saturday to drive up the Dalton. We plan to meet Mike sometime on Sunday to fly out of Happy Valley. If you need me to pass along a message to Mike, I will be more than happy to do so, just shoot me an email at josh_clymer2003@yahoo.com..

Default Re: 70north out of happy valley

My buddy was able to get a hold of him, and we are all a go, thanx.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2