Thread: Wallas support in Anchorage

Default Wallas support in Anchorage

Called Scan Marine to order a second fuel jug for the Wallas stove on our new to use 25ft C-dory and was told Jordon with Polar Wire is the local dealer/repair guy for Wallas. Thatís great because I am seriously considering installing a Wallas 30Dt Diesel furnace on the boat. http://www.scanmarineusa.com/30Dt-2012-s.pdf
    If you need electronic trouble shooting or electrical help Polar also does that, they got my E80 up and running and diagnosed a bad circuit board in my Radome.
    They have my endorsement.
    Jay
    07 C-Dory 25 Cruiser
    OurPlayground.

Quote Originally Posted by breausaw View Post
    Called Scan Marine to order a second fuel jug for the Wallas stove on our new to use 25ft C-dory and was told Jordon with Polar Wire is the local dealer/repair guy for Wallas. Thatís great because I am seriously considering installing a Wallas 30Dt Diesel furnace on the boat. http://www.scanmarineusa.com/30Dt-2012-s.pdf
    If you need electronic trouble shooting or electrical help Polar also does that, they got my E80 up and running and diagnosed a bad circuit board in my Radome.
    Thats good to know, Thanks!

I have two 30DT units and a 22DT (three furnaces total) on my boat.

I think they are fantastic! Much quiter than the Espar or Webasto furnaces. You can't even hear the wallas units when they run.

The espar on my last boat sounded like a jet turbine going off in the closet!

Thanks for the info. I sent my cooktop to ScanMarine last fall and the shipping was a killer if I didn't want to wait a week each way. It will be nice to have a repair place here in town.

Breausaw,,,I got a 30D Wallas heater in my boat and love it, you won't be sorry you spent the money. I use the same jug as the stove, one feeds each wallas stove/heater out each end of the jug. I just keep a few extra gallons on board in a gas jug and fill the main when needed. I also have warm air piped to the windows and that helps a lot.
    Thanks for the heads up on Polar Wire

Quote Originally Posted by breausaw View Post