Thread: Blacktail Hunt Delay,....some help, maybe ??

Default Blacktail Hunt Delay,....some help, maybe ??

I'm posting this info again here, as it is the Most Heavily Viewed area,....

Planning a Deer hunt soon,....now delayed, as far as my son's first Deer hunt goes,....
    as his rifle was stolen out of my truck down in the harbor parking lot a couple days back

I do have the serial numbers as do the Kodiak Police, (should I post it here,...or not?)

Lost: a Tikka T-3 Lite, in Stainless, .243 with a gloss black Leupold VX-1, 4-12x40 on top
    was in a green soft case, that has a Bore Cleaning guide and soft shoulder sling in the bag pocket,
    also has a one pce cleaning rod inside with the rifle

The entire combination is fairly unique, a common rifle, tho very small caliber for Kodiak or Alaskan hunting
    and the VX-1 scope in that size on a .243 may be fairly uncommon
    the scope is mounted in the original Tikka rings, but the left rear topscrew in the rings is a different head than the other three, you would notice it right away, if someone was showing this to you, or asking for work done on it,...

was removed from a '78 white Ford stepside truck, in Dog Bay Harbor and could be replaced behind the seat of that truck,...if anyone is wanting to make a mistake right again.

Had planned to give it to my son on his 11th birthday in a couple weeks,...he just fired it for the first time at the range that day,....

I haven't told him yet,....not going to be one of those things you enjoy enlightening a young boy about, folks who will do stuff like that, and yeah, if you think I deserve it for being too spacey,...you're right,...

I trusted people to not get inside my old truck and pull the seat forward, dig underneath the life preservers we stash there, to see what they could find, but I am a pretty forgiving type,
    so if you have it, Blessings on your hunting, it is a Fine and Accurate rifle,.... BUT,...

It was about to belong to Keegan Ryden,...on Kodiak,
    it's a small town,...if you know him, he deserves it back for sure

Thanks for the Eyes Out for us
    Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !

OH my gosh, how sad. Hope it gets returned or someone finds where it is. good luck with the chase down.

That's just not right - I hope it gets returned. A Happy Birthday wish to young Keegan!

tried to send you a pm offer. yourinbix is full
    President of Alaska Waterfowl Assoc.
    http://akwaterfowl.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alask...78020265619952
    AlaskaWaterfowlAssociation@gmail.com
    Gen.1:26
    And God said, let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Thanks Duckhunter, try again, it's empty now

guess I gotta re-up my dues
    Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !