Thread: Kenai charter in october

Default Kenai charter in october

I am currently in Afghanistan and will not be getting back until the begining of October. I looked up some charters online and all I can find are one's that end in September. I know it is weather dependent but can any of you reccomend a charter that may run a few charters a week or two into October? Or if anyone has an extra spot on a boat that might be going during that time frame I would be willing to split the fuel costs and whatever else you need help with. I am really wanting to get into some big rainbow's. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Try Drifitng on The Fly... (907) 382-6808 Scott Sager is the guide and i believe he is going to book trips the first 2 weeks of October... Awesome Guide .. Fished with him multiple times and always had a great time....

Thanks hockey I will give him a call when I can get to the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey88 View Post
    Try Drifitng on The Fly... (907) 382-6808 Scott Sager is the guide and i believe he is going to book trips the first 2 weeks of October... Awesome Guide .. Fished with him multiple times and always had a great time....

Troutfitters runs until around mid October so you should be able to get a trip with them.
    Give them a call and see.

Quote Originally Posted by DRIFTER_016 View Post
    Troutfitters runs until around mid October so you should be able to get a trip with them.
    Give them a call and see.
    X 2. went on a float with the younger couliette i think on oct 5 and had a blast
    hook, line, sinker, done.

Give Dan a call, great guide
    http://d-ray.com/

I agree with Hockey88. Scott Sager with Drifting on the Fly will take you. If you dont have a full boat let me know and I will go with you as I'm sure Hockey88 will too.

Send me a pm when you get home and I should be able to hook you up.

I think I will go with scott, I emailed him and he replied right away and was very helpful and he said he would be more than happy to go out whenever I am ready. And I will let you guy's know because I told him I would try to find a guy or two to take but I haven't had any luck so maybe the three of us can do it. Thanks for everyones input I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaveman View Post
    I agree with Hockey88. Scott Sager with Drifting on the Fly will take you. If you dont have a full boat let me know and I will go with you as I'm sure Hockey88 will too.

Okay I will. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bnkwnto View Post
    Send me a pm when you get home and I should be able to hook you up.