Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Kenai charter in october

  1. #1

    Default Kenai charter in october

    I am currently in Afghanistan and will not be getting back until the begining of October. I looked up some charters online and all I can find are one's that end in September. I know it is weather dependent but can any of you reccomend a charter that may run a few charters a week or two into October? Or if anyone has an extra spot on a boat that might be going during that time frame I would be willing to split the fuel costs and whatever else you need help with. I am really wanting to get into some big rainbow's. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    New member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Try Drifitng on The Fly... (907) 382-6808 Scott Sager is the guide and i believe he is going to book trips the first 2 weeks of October... Awesome Guide .. Fished with him multiple times and always had a great time....

  3. #3

    Default

    Thanks hockey I will give him a call when I can get to the phone.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey88 View Post
    Try Drifitng on The Fly... (907) 382-6808 Scott Sager is the guide and i believe he is going to book trips the first 2 weeks of October... Awesome Guide .. Fished with him multiple times and always had a great time....

  4. #4
    Member DRIFTER_016's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Yellowknife, NWT
    Posts
    3,319

    Default

    Troutfitters runs until around mid October so you should be able to get a trip with them.
    Give them a call and see.

  5. #5
    Member fishak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DRIFTER_016 View Post
    Troutfitters runs until around mid October so you should be able to get a trip with them.
    Give them a call and see.
    X 2. went on a float with the younger couliette i think on oct 5 and had a blast
    hook, line, sinker, done.

  6. #6

    Default

    Give Dan a call, great guide
    http://d-ray.com/

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Palmer
    Posts
    153

    Default

    I agree with Hockey88. Scott Sager with Drifting on the Fly will take you. If you dont have a full boat let me know and I will go with you as I'm sure Hockey88 will too.

  8. #8
    Member bnkwnto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Eagle River Alaska, United States,
    Posts
    540

    Default

    Send me a pm when you get home and I should be able to hook you up.

  9. #9

    Default

    I think I will go with scott, I emailed him and he replied right away and was very helpful and he said he would be more than happy to go out whenever I am ready. And I will let you guy's know because I told him I would try to find a guy or two to take but I haven't had any luck so maybe the three of us can do it. Thanks for everyones input I appreciate it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kaveman View Post
    I agree with Hockey88. Scott Sager with Drifting on the Fly will take you. If you dont have a full boat let me know and I will go with you as I'm sure Hockey88 will too.

  10. #10

    Default

    Okay I will. Thanks!


    Quote Originally Posted by bnkwnto View Post
    Send me a pm when you get home and I should be able to hook you up.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •