Thread: 1911 Gunsmith

Default 1911 Gunsmith

Can anyone recommend a good gunsmith to do work on a 1911? I bought an old 1911 off a friend who needed the money. The 1911 isn't anything special, but it's good enough I'd like to put some money into to it to clean it up and smooth it out. I'm in Eagle River/Chugiak, so anyone from Wasilla/Palmer down to south Anchorage would be good. Thanks.

What is it your looking to get done? Custom tricking out, tune/tighten and clean up, re-blue, trigger, or what?
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

I'd like to get a decent trigger job, new sights, and an overall tune-up. I'm not looking to build a race gun, just a good, accurate daily shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by dakinak View Post
    Can anyone recommend a good gunsmith to do work on a 1911? I bought an old 1911 off a friend who needed the money. The 1911 isn't anything special, but it's good enough I'd like to put some money into to it to clean it up and smooth it out. I'm in Eagle River/Chugiak, so anyone from Wasilla/Palmer down to south Anchorage would be good. Thanks.
    Call th Kid at wild west guns. He's done several extensive 1911 projects for me. Absolutely spectacular results.