Thread: Anyone know any good public storage facility in Eagle River

Anchorage, AK

Default Anyone know any good public storage facility in Eagle River

Looking for a place to store my boat for the winter in a secure parking facility in Eagle River if possible. Anyone have any suggestions?

Eagle River

There is yard over by the new Catholic church in ER. Its on the other side of the highway on by the main Eagle River exit. I think its called the storage shed. I have been keeping my boat there since November of last year for $75 a month. Manager lives on site and locks the gates at night. He keeps a good eye on the place.
    2007 Kingfisher 2825 - Stor Fisk

Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top. -- Hunter S. Thompson

Hello, Are you relocating, remodeling, downsizing or just plain out of space. I know a place that have room for all your extra stuff. Have you heard about big door storage? This is one I know. Hope it helps

Here we have warehouse space for rent Chicago's most convenient location!

There's a storage area by the VCA Animal Hospital that I've seen boats stored at during the winter. Don't recall the name, but I had a storage unit there once and the security appears to be good.