Thread: Optics in fairbanks?

Default Optics in fairbanks?

Just wondering who carries what optics in fairbanks (sportsmans etc). I have a borrowed spotting scope I'm not in love with and will have a day to kill in Fairbanks on my way to my first sheep hunt. Not saying I'm going to buy something, just wondering what options I would have to look at - we don't have anything here.
    Thanks
    Josh

Quote Originally Posted by pacific-23 View Post
    Just wondering who carries what optics in fairbanks (sportsmans etc). I have a borrowed spotting scope I'm not in love with and will have a day to kill in Fairbanks on my way to my first sheep hunt. Not saying I'm going to buy something, just wondering what options I would have to look at - we don't have anything here.
    Thanks
    Josh
    Sportsman Warehouse probably has the most selection from low end to big$$$. Also try Frontier Outfitters.
    "I do not deal in hypotheticals. The world, as it is, is vexing enough..." Col. Stonehill, True Grit

You should probably look at Vortex Spotters. SW is due to get the Modular 65/95 MM Swarovski ATX with Swarovision if you have 4 Grand in your jeans pocket. Swaro ups its Spotter game to compete with Zeiss and Nikon.
    The Zeiss 10X42 HT binoculars will not be in until Aug 15th. So that is something to think about too. They run right around 2400$.
    Lots of choices though on lots of glass.

Sincerely,
    Thomas
    My summer job is in Camping.

Thanks, I figured Sportsmans would be the place but I'll check Frontier Outfitters as well. Give me something to do to kill time.