Thread: I'm back!

Default I'm back!

So I have had a lot of time to think and try and work things out with my wife. It isnt going to work. I am ok with this because of some not so nice things that have been said. I am working and staying as active as I can and looking forward to moving forward in my life journey. Thanks to all of you who have been here for me and talked me through all this pain and hurt. I will be on here more often now so feel free to drop me a line and say hi!

Now on to what we all love to do, hunt! I did have a bear stand up, but didnt hunt it much. I am planning on tagging along with a buddy of mine to do a haul road caribou hunt the last week of august and look forward to getting back in nature. I also drew a cow tag for the ferry trail and cant wait to get boots on the ground for it. I hope I can keep busy with all my activities and put some meat on the table.
    Hunt until you don't like it any more

GOOD now stay that way ! Sorry bout the wife thing, been there done that !!
    " Americans will never need the 2nd Amendment, until the government tries to take it away."

On the road of life..... Pot holes keep things interesting !

I don't know you, but no person is worth you being miserable so thank God for the learning experience and make yourself better than you were before. If you were once loved by one person, someone else will love you too. It might sound sappy, but it's true. Carry on and just get out of bed and put one foot in front of the other.

Smile It will get better !!!!

Awww...sorry about ur hard times, but all i can say is that it will get better with time...Just stay busy & do the things that you enjoy doing...For those of us that lov to hunt an fish that what i would be doing...When things get to me, I head for the woods....Stay focuswd an stay strong.....

Jeremy, Sorry things didn't work out with you and the wife. Been there and done that also. Look at it this way... You've got two kids that I'm sure love you very much, you have friends on here and you live in a beautiful state where we can put yummy meat on the table. Push forward every day and enjoy it while your on earth. On the other side, I plan on making a trip up the haul road in Aug also. maybe I'll see you up there or on the way. I also plan on doing some duck hunting again this year with "skinnyD" if your interested.

Quote Originally Posted by tmhayes View Post
    Jeremy, Sorry things didn't work out with you and the wife. Been there and done that also. Look at it this way... You've got two kids that I'm sure love you very much, you have friends on here and you live in a beautiful state where we can put yummy meat on the table. Push forward every day and enjoy it while your on earth. On the other side, I plan on making a trip up the haul road in Aug also. maybe I'll see you up there or on the way. I also plan on doing some duck hunting again this year with "skinnyD" if your interested.
    I might be interested in some duck hunting. I am trying to keep busy and hunt as much as I can. I will be on the haul road the last week of Aug. I hope we can get together and hunt soon. Thanks Terry for being there for me.
    Hunt until you don't like it any more

Hang in there J.

Jcorwin
    Sorry to hear about your misfortune I am in the same boat but I had to find out about it while I was in Afghanistan in the mean time she took what she wanted and left. I guess more hunting time for me now. I will be on the haul road the same time if you see a white dodge diesel truck swing in will be in the area of station 2.
    Good luck

Sweepint
    Wasilla, (when not overseas)
    '' Livn' The Dream ''
    26' Hewescraft Cuddy, twin 115 Yam

Get all the hunting in you can NOW! You never know when some pretty little thing might cross your path and then there you go.