Thread: Packing List Apps

Default Packing List Apps

Who is using a smartphone app to get ready for trips? I've been using Packing List Lite and have not had an oh ***** moment in the field for a long time.
    "I'd rather be fishing!"

Quote Originally Posted by Grayling Slayer View Post
    Who is using a smartphone app to get ready for trips? I've been using Packing List Lite and have not had an oh ***** moment in the field for a long time.
    I wasn't, but I just downloaded it!

What's the name of the developer?
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Quote Originally Posted by TWB View Post
    What's the name of the developer?
    Surge Apps

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

i don't see it in the android market.. must be I phone only" there are several packing list apps in the android, just not seeing the
    one listed
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Checked it out. Too much typing. Lol
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

For Android go to Google Play and search for "Packing List." You'll see both the Lite (free) version and the full version. The Lite version seems fine for my purposes. Could be pretty handy.

I usually print out several copies of my packing list because I keep misplacing them in the frantic search for stuff. But then some things get checked off on one list and not on all the others. It all becomes confusing before the bags are packed. But my phone habitually goes back into the same pocket every time so I don't misplace that. This could work for me.