Thread: Seward this Fri and Sat

Default Seward this Fri and Sat

I will be in Seward for 2 days, friday and Saturday. Good luck to all that will be out there fishing. We will be in the black Ocean Pro, hopefully with the net up.
    Responsible Conservation > Political Allocation

Good luck be safe and don`t use up all your patience too quick at Pony. LOL

Heavy Hitter Fishing
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heavy...54441957966186

Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro-Staff

Great weather today. Perfect this PM.

Awesome weather on Friday, was able to get some silvers, but I thought the fishing was pretty slow for this time of year, the bite was pretty good right off the bat mooching, but died off quickly. Went outside of the bay and caught some halibut and I kept one ling cod. Weather today was pretty sloppy on the way out. Fishing was slow, but steady. Started off mooching and picked up a couple and switched to trolling and caught a handful more. About half and half as far as pinks and silvers. Really too bad about the guy that ended up in the drink without a life jacket. I have not heard the whole story yet, but very sad. PLease stay safe out there.
    Responsible Conservation > Political Allocation

I agree that the silvers where a bit slow and take some work this year. Me and one friend went out and ended up with 9 silvers, 3 kings and a couple of halibut while we watched AKCAPT do some silver drifts at one of his secret spots. While we got some fish, it was never hot and heavy, maybe a fish an hour or so while trolling.
    2009 Seawolf 31'
    www.seawolfmarine.com
    Fully Loaded