Thread: Looking for boaters

Default Looking for boaters

Hey I just recently moved to Seward from Colorado and don't know any boaters yet. My boat is coming up on the barge in a few days along with my car and once its up here I'd like to get out. If some people wanted to show me some runs it'd be pretty sweet.

Default Finding boating buddies

Welcome to AK. Let everyone know what you are interested in and then many of us can refer you to streams in your area, or maybe help you find people to boat with. I'm sure you will be entertained soon enough.
    Cheers
    MO

I'm looking for anything in the IV/V range. I've seen some video of sixmile creek and Ingram creek but that's about it. I'll be back and forth between Anchorage and Seward once a week so I can boat stuff closer to Anchorage a bit as well.

Default Boater help

Hey Pem27,
    Shoot Tim Johnson an email, you can find his address on his website at Alaska Whitewater. He is a great guy and is usually very helpful with answering questions about creeks and rivers.

Default Primrose Creek

Right by Seward, ho hum according to Tim, but has one class V drop, this is all below the giant falls though. 2 mile hike on trail.