Thread: Best place to buy bulk 7.62x39mm ammo in State ?

Default Best place to buy bulk 7.62x39mm ammo in State ?

Where is the best place a guy can buy bulk 7.62x39mm ?
    Years ago I had a few of the giant tuna cans from the guy in Anchorage who had his business sin his garage. I think it moved to a strip mall later..... I never thought I wold need any again... but that is what I get for thinking...
    Down here on the Kenai Peninsula it is rather spendy...
    Floatplane,Tailwheel and Firearms Instructor- Dragonfly Aero
    Experimental Hand-Loader, NRA Life Member
    http://site.dragonflyaero.com

Work with Ken @ WWG for inclusion in their next large shipment. (All precious metals are going UP, Gold, Silver, Lead, Brass.)

Honestly if u just want range ammo check the for sale ads here or go to a gun show with money in hand. I have found that that is the cheapest way to go when I want large quantities of range ammo.

Ammo Can always has tons of that type of ammo in stock and usually has the best prices I have seen. I think Ken at Wild West will get competive and match or beat prices, but I dont see as much sitting around there. Lou always has loads of 223, 7.62x39 and 7.62x54 sitting around.
    Born in Alaska: The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. Psalm 16:6

Right now we have tons of QUALITY 7.62x39 ammo...brass case, reloadable. Very accurate.