Thread: Jerod, your PM's are full...

Default Jerod, your PM's are full...

I wanted to ask you a question concerning the your early winter travels on the Haul Road but your PM box was full.

Sorry, been in Minnesota with my daughter at the USA Cup. Just flew in last night and headed to work now, I'll do some quick cleaning in there.

On a side note, our daughters team (Eclipse 01 Soccer) brought home the silver medal for the Cup. They had 9 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in 2 tournaments and took silver in both. Not bad for one of the 958 teams and 14 of the 14,000 athletes at the tournament!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerod View Post
    Sorry, been in Minnesota with my daughter at the USA Cup. Just flew in last night and headed to work now, I'll do some quick cleaning in there.

On a side note, our daughters team (Eclipse 01 Soccer) brought home the silver medal for the Cup. They had 9 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in 2 tournaments and took silver in both. Not bad for one of the 958 teams and 14 of the 14,000 athletes at the tournament!
    Congrats to your daughters team I am sure you are very proud.

Is that the one I met this Spring? Glad I contributed to the raffle! Congratulation to both of you. I too recently sent you a PM, hope you got it. Roger
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

Thanks guys.

Barber, we are extremely proud of our girls. They played teams from all over the US and a couple from Canada. There were teams there from all over the world including Brazil, England, Canada, Ecuador, Mexico, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico and many more. They played in the silver bracket for a smaller weekend tournament, then moved up to the gold bracket for the week long tournament.

Roger, the one you met earlier this spring was Hunter. Amber is our older daughter and doesn't care to be around dogs. Hunter on the other hand can't get enough of them, as you saw!

I don't have any new PM's, so I don't think it came through.

Jerry, at the current time I am at sea and just passing through the Bering Straight heading north...should pass Nome later today. You should see this puppy on step Send me a PM or Email. See you on the slope soon?!
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

Hey Jerod, sent you another PM a couple days ago and it seemed to have gone through. Let me know if you didn't get it.