Thread: Split gas?

Default Split gas?

Ok trying this again, I went down last tues and wens and skunked along with almost everyone else out there so obviously I need to head down again. Was wondering if anyone wants to split gas and ride along? I rent my net from the base for $15 a night and can get an extra if you need, and I have plenty of camping gear if someone wants to borrow a tent for a night or two, I usually stay at the free sites out past johnson's lake which helps cut the cost of the whole trip.....pm me if you might be interested...

where you from and where are you heading to dipnet?

from anchorage heading down to either kenai or kasilof, thanks

Lots of views and no takers? Heading down tomorrow night around 4PM for a suicide run through the night. I would really love to find someone to go with either in my truck or in your car, I can't afford not to fill my freezer this year.

Can you leave earlier? We're planning on leaving ANC ASAP Monday AM.

I will have to find a sitter and can't rent a net till after 9, but its doable especially if you have a extra net....

No, don't have an extra. Plus, we're not coming back until Wednesday.

Thanks anyway gr8fl, and thanks to everyone for the tips. left out of anch about 6 last night, hit the outgoing tide and brought home some real monsters, I've only cleaned 7 so far and have over 35lbs of filets in the freezer. First time dipping and im pretty happy.