Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: waiting on windows

Default waiting on windows

8 days later. Waiting on windows,doors and the kitchen sink.484431_4145741012123_1014868160_n.jpg

With those nice window opening what is your view? Looking very good.

Nice...!!! Congrats...!!!
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

We look at lake and alaska range

Crawl space dug and ready to compact.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Are you on piling? The first pic shows mostly piling. The rear of the place looks like it might be concrete.

Nice look, what is the layout inside? Do the log ridge poles run all the way thru?

More pics please!
    Live life and love it
    Love life and live it

We built on AWW 4x12's as a footer on the back and pilings on the front. The piling's were set in a trench and back filled with gravel and compacted. The logs do not run all the way through. Should of pealed the logs last year would of been quicker. Will put in the septic and waterline next week. Kinda a pain when your 70 air miles from store when you need somthing.

Looking good Tony!

Was not counting on having to put a weld on pitless adapter. 4" casing and 3" pump what i hear you cant squeak it by. Hope my 110v flux core will be up to it.

Is the weld on type thinner than the bolt on type? You might think about trying to grind off a little if it is made with a little extra meat on it. Good Luck

The weld on one you cut a rectangle window in the casing and slide the adapter into the slot, it makes the I/D 4" all the way. Will have a look at the regular adapter to comfirm that it will or wont work.

The windows and doors are in! Now the well line.

Windows and doors installed, weather hold on well work.

Frickin' gorgeous...
    Are you solar?
    Fly fishing makes me herl

Awesome, nice!

Thanks this has been a ongoing project for 6 years. Not sure of the total weight hauled but im sure it is over 60K. Will need to put in a solar, batt. and generator system but money dont grow on trees here! The 2 eu2000 will have to do. Hunting season will be getting the inside done enough to live hunt in the eve. Will have to set up pike TV on a big screen this winter. The downstairs will be nice!

I dont even know why we had a well drilled! Things dont go always as planed. We got some rain and makes climbing into a trench a little more than i want to deal with.

Tony/Cynthia Nice place. Are you guys planning to be @ the lake next week? We plan to be up the 9th or 10th.

Cabin looks great, some log siding and your done right .... Wells never seem to be a simple thing for me either.
    Hi all, Erik & Jodi

120' of waterline, 30' of heat trace, 2"x2' R-tec the whole length and the average depth of 7'. Septic next.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast