Thread: Home Remedies (Medical)

Default Home Remedies (Medical)

http://www.google.com/gwt/x?gl=US&hl...&ved=0CBUQFjAA

Found this free site with lots of information. I plan on trying a few of these. Maybe something might work for you.

careful there chico seems other medical posts have went south on this site

Quote Originally Posted by ak47 View Post
    careful there chico seems other medical posts have went south on this site

No worries. I'm not debating it, I was searching yesterday for alternative way to treat something and came across the site. It was free. Some will argue that well its free so it can't be worth anything, then again is the guy/gal your paying for internet medical advise a doctor or just some fat greasy guy in his tighty whities playing Dear Abby Doctor. There is some hokie stuff on there, but somethings made lots of sense and there is a pole on what worked and what didn't. Most of it really simple but who'd a thunk it kinda deal. I searched also on that site for a few other things and thought it was worth sharing. If someone wants to take it south, its not a big deal to me. If one person takes something off it and helps them one, it was worth the post. What I found is working for me well right now as I type.

I'm definatly not yelling,,,,I sent this around to friends a couple months ago some from here but after watching one of the mods hassle a former member over a post about medical stuff I wouldn't put nothing here of the sort it isn't worth it