Thread: Need some moose hunting tips & info on area 20A DM671

Default Need some moose hunting tips & info on area 20A DM671

I've never hunted this area before, but I drew an antler-less moose tag and I will be hunting with my 75yr old Dad who's still relatively mobile. Can anyone offer any trail info or suggestions on hunting this area? I would like to get as much info as possible to make it easy on my Dad. Any walk in hunt info would be good too.

Looks to be boat-in or fly-in area. Shouldn't see many other hunters in the early season.

Sent from my Milestone X using Tapatalk 2
    I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM2K7sV-K74

I pulled this tag for fall 2013. Any advice on this? I am planning to try and find a transport to get wheelers across the Tannana but dont have any leads. I am new to hunting this area and anythign would help.

there is some limited access using a boat. Which would also be a great way to harvest your animal. most of the creeks will start losing water depth near the end of August- so watch your water levels.

Delta creek ect,

Good luck, and enjoy the hunt with your Father

Chris

I just typed up a big nasty mean response to your question then deleted it. Im always amazed at this question. If you are just fishing for someone's honey hole and someone is willing to share all of their hard work then great. What happened to looking at maps and just getting out there and looking for access points before applying for these tags? I know I'm a jerk.