Thread: Willow Creek

Default Willow Creek

Went down to willow this afternoon to try for a chum or pink. Nothing but old kings swimming around right now. I heard a few were caught this morning but the fishing slowed down really fast. Hopefully they will be running next weekend.
    Some people call it sky busting... I call it optimism
    "Swans are a gift" -DucksandDogs
    I am a shoveler's worst nightmare!

Hey duck slayer, I was there too, in the afternoon. Fished 90 min, and things are very slow. The only fish I saw caught was a sucker fish that I snagged. The only rollers I saw were old kings. The pinks and chums are not there yet in any good numbers.

Same report for Caswell. Saw only old kings. Water way down (compared to King season levels).

I had some luck on Sheep Cr. early Sat, got lucky with a small school of chums, and caught 3 nice ones in about a 30 min window. But had 90 min on both sides of that with nothing but a few small spawned out kings. It scratched my fish itch for a day! I love catching early chums, they are great fighters! It will get better soon??

Yeah, that was me standing next to you.
    Some people call it sky busting... I call it optimism
    "Swans are a gift" -DucksandDogs
    I am a shoveler's worst nightmare!

thought maybe it was with your member name, but the picture threw me off!

Gonna try little Su at Burma on Wed, and then back up the highway on Thurs and Fri. They gotta get here soon??