Thread: Ugly Stik/Shakespeare fans---rebate offer

Default Ugly Stik/Shakespeare fans---rebate offer

For all you Ugly Stik fans out there (like me!) Shakespeare is offering a $10 rebate on any two items they sell if their combined total equals $40. And you can send in two rebates per person. My favorite salmon rods are their 7' medium action casting rods at $29.95 through Cabela's. So I'll essentially get each rod for $24.95. If you're an Ugly Stik fan, or even just a Shakespeare fan, you might want to get in on this. Good until Aug. 31st.
    Year round saltwater fishing adventures in Homer, AK.
    http://muttleycrewfishing.com

Also an Ugly Stik family here. Some think we're just cheap, but I've caught literally hundreds of salmon on my 7' medium spinning rod, from pinks to kings.

Thanks for the tip!

Quote Originally Posted by coho slayer View Post
    Also an Ugly Stik family here. Some think we're just cheap, but I've caught literally hundreds of salmon on my 7' medium spinning rod, from pinks to kings.

Thanks for the tip!
    In the last 3 years I've been guiding I have used nothing but Ugly Stiks (7ft. medium casting) and have caught probably well over a couple of hundred salmon of all shapes and sizes on them. Have only had one break on me when a big halibut grabbed my herring and took off beneath the boat and when I put the rod down in the water to try and clear the props it pulled the rod against my trim tab and snapped the handle. They are "bomb" proof, extremely sensitive and IMHO you can not find a better rod for even twice the price or more. You're right---some people think we're cheap, but the proof is in the pudding. I'll be willing to bet I've caught a lot more salmon on them than most people have caught on their $300 Gloomis. Some people say, "With Gloomis rods you get a lifetime warranty." You can buy 10 Ugly Stiks for the same price and you'd have fishing rods for the rest of your life and you probably wouldn't even use them all. And they have a 7 year warranty, so if something does happen to them you can get a replacement very easily. BTW---I am not a Shakespeare rep and have no association with them other than I think they make the best all-around rod going.
    Year round saltwater fishing adventures in Homer, AK.
    http://muttleycrewfishing.com