Thread: Shameless cry for help - DM922

Default Shameless cry for help - DM922

Yes, one of those guys who has never been there but drew the tag. Heading up with another forum member in Sept. Looking for any advice others are willing to give out. We'll be driving up with a truck load of gear and a few spare tires. Wondering if I should bring a scanoe along and if so a motor? I've got lots of years in SE if anyone needs info on a trip down here. Heck I'll tell you right where to go for prime POW deer hunting. Thanks in advance for anything your willing to share.

Quote Originally Posted by ibohnt View Post
    Yes, one of those guys who has never been there but drew the tag. Heading up with another forum member in Sept. Looking for any advice others are willing to give out. We'll be driving up with a truck load of gear and a few spare tires. Wondering if I should bring a scanoe along and if so a motor? I've got lots of years in SE if anyone needs info on a trip down here. Heck I'll tell you right where to go for prime POW deer hunting. Thanks in advance for anything your willing to share.
    Ibohnt, give me a call some time and I'll give you all the info I can on DM922. 750-4740 Terry

Ibohnt

Check your PM