Been wanting one for a few years now, and this year looks like its the one. This cataraft will be used primarily for float fishing/camping all over Alaska, and possibly a float hunt or two. The max person(s) per trip I can see would be 3 people, maybe 4 on just a fishing/float trip, hunting would be 2 people max. So, you river floating junkies, whats your thought(s)?
NRS 16' River Cataraft
- NRS "cats" are designed for extraordinary performance, agility and stability, whether transporting passengers and gear or sport boating.
- Precisely sized continuous-curve tubes enhance capacity, ride and maneuverability.
- 25" tube diameters keep you floating high and manuevering swiftly, even under heavy loads.
- Extended wear patches on the tops of the tubes allow for frames up to 13' long.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Trouble-free Leafield C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes.
- 16 2" stainless steel D-rings provide a bombproof anchor system for your frame.
- Three air chambers in each tube give you maximum security in emergency situations.
- 10-year retail warranty, 5-year commercial.
- Alternative colors may be available for fleet orders.
- Repair kit included.
- Frames sold separately.
COLORS: Blue, Red. More color options are available for fleet orders. Call for details.
- Length: 16'
- Weight: 75 lbs.
- Max Frame Length: 156"
- Tube Diameter: 25"
- Kick\Rocker (Bow\Stern): 25"
- Number of Air Chambers: 6
- Valve Type: Leafield C-7
- Weight/Denier of Tube Fabric: 41/1100
- Weight/Denier of Floor Fabric: 48/1670
- Number of D-Rings: 16
- Number of Handles: 6
- Warranty: 10 Year Retail, 5 Year Commercial
NRS Universal Frame - 72" Wide X 120" Long
No matter where you go, or what you do the Universal Frame is right
there with you. This frame's adaptability is amazing; perfect for day
trips down the local creek or weeks on the Grand Canyon.
- The frame comes with Universal Drop Rails and 72" crossbars. This
combination gives you even more distance between your cat tubes than you
get with our 72" yoke frames.
- The 120" side rails are made in two sections (72" and 48"), using
our Breakdown Side Rail Adapters. This makes shipping cheaper and flying
a frame into remote areas feasible.
- Use the pieces of your Break Down side rails and your cross bars to make a raft frame either 72" x 48" or 72" x 72"
- The adjustable foot pegs on the Deluxe Footbar position your feet for superior bracing and control.
- Universal Frame comes with: (2) 120" breakdown side rails, (2) 68"
universal drop rails, (5) 72" crossbars, deluxe footbar, 72" seat bar,
high back drain seat, 6" oar mounts, (4) 9' straps, (8) strap slides
Please note: A mesh cargo floor will not fit directly on the lower Drop
Rails on the 72" Universal Frame without moving the rails in narrower
- Material: Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame
- 2 - 120" breakdown side rails
- 2 - 68" universal drop rails
- 5 - 72" crossbars
- 1 - deluxe footbar
- 1 - 72" seat bar
- 1 - high back drain seat
- 1 - pr. 6" oar mounts
- 4 - 9' straps
- 8 - strap slides
Cataract 10' SGG with Wrap and Stop
The SGG oar shaft flexes and rebounds like wood without the weight or
need for maintenance. The SGG effectively translates muscle energy into
stroke power, giving you the ultimate in oar responsiveness. Blades are
interchangeable with Carlisle models. These oars are wrapped with rope
and come with rubber oar stops. The oar stop needs to be rolled onto the
rope. The distance will depend on personal rowing preferences.
Shaft size includes handle and blade.
- 1 Rubber Oar Stopper
- Rope Wrap is 16" Long
- 9' Wrap Begins 22.25" From Handle Base
- 10' Wrap Begins 24" From Handle Base
- Length of Shaft w/out Blade:
- 9 = 6'9"
10 = 7'9"
Igloo Marine Cooler - 162 Qt.
- Material: Exterior - polyethylene, Interior - polypropylene
- Weight: 38 lbs
- External dimensions: 44"L x 19"W x 21.25"H
- Internal dimensions: 38.5"L x14.85"W x 15.75"H
- Volume: 162 quarts
- Holds up to 258 12-oz beverage cans
- Lid supports up to 300 lbs
- Snap-lock child-safety lid latch
- UV inhibitors
- Threaded drain plug
- Nautical rope and wood handles
- Deep food tray
- Refrigerator-quality interior
So there ya have it, this package includes the Cat, frame, 4- oars, 2 coolers. Not sure on a anchor yet (style/type) still need more info on the anchor/system for the Cat. I've also priced out everything above with 2 GOOD life jackets, Z-bag, few extra straps and looks about to tip the wallet at $5800.00, so I'll say $6500.00-$7000.00 by the time I'm done with goodies.
So whats your thoughts, ideas, etc...........