Thread: Unique Kimberly multi-fuel wood stove

Talking Unique Kimberly multi-fuel wood stove

kimberly.jpg

For those of you that are interested in a small (smaller footprint than any other wood stove in production) wood stove that puts out 40,000 BTUS (enough to heat up to 1,500 square feet) and need a wood stove for your cabin, motor home/RV, boat, or yurt, than I figured I would put the word out that the Kimberly wood stove is finally for sale! EPA certified with a higher efficiency rating than almost any other wood stove on the market. Only 25.5 inches tall by 10 inches in diameter, 56 pounds, and only needs a 3" pellet vent chimney pipe, so it's very easy to install yourself! Will burn up to 8 hours on 1 small log and provides a near smoke-less burn with its unique dual combustion hybrid technology.

If you are interested in the Kimberly, I can help you get one up to Alaska at a discounted rate. Visit

www.timmystoyota.blogspot.com

and select the "Information on Purchasing a Kimberly Stove" link at the top of the page. These little guys are pretty awesome and I think you will be very impressed!

Timmy

How much do they cost?

Lightbulb Kimberly stove costs

The Kimberly stove costs $3,500. Before you panic, here is what evens everything out. Installation costs are only right around $300 for the Kimberly because it uses 3" pellet vent pipe! All other wood stoves use 6" chimney pipe and expensive hardware, which costs $1,200 for the average installation. So, even though you spend more on the stove upfront, it actually winds up costing about the same as a normal, quality wood stove after being installed.

Timmy
    kayaker35@hotmail.com