Thread: Winches

Default Winches

Sold a gun and I want a winch for my HONDA 450 ES. So a Warn or a Ramsey 3000 lbs and why please? Some guy at work said Warns have plastic gears. This is BULL right?

All we've ever run are Warns and haven't had any problems (with the exception of the cheesy switch, but the winches themselves work great). We've had warns on more than 5 wheelers without breaking one.

Default Warn

I have a warn 2.5ci on my king quad 700 and i wanna say that the first summer i used it...i might have winched 5 times...it burned out. I had it rebuilt and it has worked well ever sense. I have a superwinch x2 sitting in my garage right now

Talking winche switches aswell

Just bought arctic cat 650 trv after many year of being away from atv's it has a warn 2500 on it and from fast learning several people that said we can go riding are now backing out looking around found the wireless remote switch for warn has anybody had one of these and how well to they work?? tryied it in yard just to see that is worked and can see advantage to this if your stuck by yourself.

also new here so please give me time i will learn the forum better if this shouldnt be asked here.

and from looking around thanks for the info you folks have already showed.

Buy a Ramsey.